Delivery & Shipping Policy
- All deliveries are made within Malaysia only. Street names and POS codes must be correct and accurate.
- No PO Boxes or international addresses.
- If the packaging seal is opened or damaged, DO NOT accept the package
- If you are unable to accept your shipment, please contact the courier to reschedule delivery for a more convenient date.
- If the order is not collected within the agreed period, the order may be disposed of and the amount paid for that order will not be refunded.
- We use only standard packaging material for all orders.
- We deliver every order to a delivery address in Malaysia.
- STRICTLY NO REFUND For shipping and handling charges.
- All orders will be shipped and delivered Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays, by the designated carrier.
- Shipping charges depend on weight and location and will be displayed at checkout.
- Free shipping for orders over RM 100.
DELIVERY LEAD TIME
- Order confirmation and closing time are before 12 pm from Monday to Friday (except public holidays and the next working day, if applicable).
- Confirmed orders will be processed within the next four (4) working days, excluding Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays.
- The delivery time for the arrival of orders (after processing and packaging) is as follows :-
- Peninsular Malaysia : 7 - 8 business working days.*
- Sabah & Sarawak : 8 – 15 business working days.*
*subject to courier service’s changes.